- Are there going to be any more cutbacks to the "2017 timetable" that we were told would be in place for the whole of 2017?
- If so, when are you going to bother to tell the public about any changes? The day before, like the weekend axing of the Rosewood Line?
- If so, how are you going to tell the public? Or are you just going to pretend it isn't happening like the original Rail Fail cutbacks?
- Do you realise that many people (retail, entertainment, and healthcare) actually have to get to work on the Weekends and Easter?
- Do you realise the damage this will cause to CBD businesses and events?
- As Brisbane would have the least frequent weekend train service in Oceana, do you understand the reputational damage this will cause to Brisbane and SE Queensland?
- Do you understand how this will affect businesses and development?
- Do you understand this may also prevent federal funding for Cross River Rail?
- What is the point of the Citytrain Response Unit, if it does not prevent further pain to commuters?
BrizCommuter hopes these rumours are false, but given reports that QR's acting CEO Neil Scales (who is usually CEO of stuff up merchants Department of Transport and Main Roads) barely seems to think there is a problem with #RailFail (cough, cough), then BrizCommuter fears the worst.
Citytrain Response Unit - Fixing The Trains